|1. Ensure the platform is securely attached to the forks or carriage, or load back rest .
2. The mast must remain vertical.
3. The platform must remain horizontal and centred - Do not use sideshift or Tilt.
4. The forklift must have firm and level footing.
5. All controls must be set in NEUTRAL and the PARK BRAKE APPLIED.
6. The area should be marked to indicate work by elevated personnel.
7. Personnel must be lifted and lowered SMOOTHLY and carefully and only at their request.
8. Watch for overhead obstructions.
9. Hands and feet must be clear of controls - apart from those in use.
10. Move the vehicle closely and only for minor adjustments in horizontal positioning at the request of the elevated personnel.
11. A TRAINED OPERATOR must AT ALL TIMES be in a position to control the vehicle.
12. Personnel must AT ALL TIMES remain on the platform floor
13. The platform must be lowered to floor level before entering or exiting the attachment.