|Palmerston North/ Wellington / Hawkes Bay
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be successful in a friendly, supportive, team environment and enjoy where you work? Then we have the right place for you! We are on the lookout for a dedicated registered training instructor who is reliable, driven and a team player who will slot into our vibrant crew. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
This position within our business will require you to travel to all of our branches in Wellington, Palmerston North and Hawkes Bay or customer sites. We do require you have previous experience and currently or previously registered to conduct:
- Forklift - Operator Courses / Assessments.
- Endorsements - Dangerous Goods / F Endorsement / Wheels / Tracks / Rollers
- Truck – Assessments / Licensing – Class 2 to 5 (not a requirement but a bonus)
And the following attributes will be favourable:
- Well spoken manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to liaise with: Internal Peers and External (customers).
- Excellent outgoing personality.
- High level of planning / organisation skills and able to work unsupervised.
- Able to maintain own records and record keeping. – High level of accuracy and managing paper work – ie; Complete course results using Microsoft Word in a timely manner.
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to onsite changes / requirements.
- Ability to advise clients, where needed, on compliance in the relevant sectors of industry that assess in.
- Good ability to keep with required changes in sectors of assessment / training when required and ensure all material is always relevant.
- Good patience skills.
- Able to up-skill if required.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person who enjoys being part of a fun team.
Apply online for this role or contact Des Walsh for more information.