- Up to two shifts without changing the battery due to energy recovery and effective energy management
- Up to 25 percent greater performance due to warehouse navigation with semi-automatic approach (optional)
- Modules for process integration: RFID technology, multiple height and weight capability, Logistics Interface
- Highly flexible model with modular construction and integrated RFID positioning technology
The EKS 210/312 order pickers offer highest picking performance in the high-rack warehouse. Both truck concepts are optimised for their respective application. The EKS 210 with 1000 kg load capacity and order picking heights up to 7845 mm is specially designed for manoeuvrability in wide aisles. Its narrow chassis size of just 900 mm offers the maximum turning capability. The EKS 312 with 1200 kg load capacity and order picking heights up to 11,345 mm offers high throughput performance. Both order pickers set new standards in respect of flexibility, economic efficiency and ergonomics:
- The Jungheinrich modular system offers flexibility and a multitude of options for future customisation. These include modular loadbearing components such as platforms, walkon load sections or auxiliary masts. Further options include an “adaptor system” for flexible choice of cabin widths and electronic height limitations for the masts.
- With the integrated warehouse navigation system (optional), the control computer on the EKS communicates directly with the Warehouse Management System (WMS). The truck can be driven to the destination under semi-automatic control. The operation is comfortable for the operator, movement errors are avoided, productivity and picking quality are significantly improved. The 48 Volt 3-phase technology ensures strong acceleration and high lifting speeds with unrivalled low power consumption. The advantage: full availability over 2 shifts in normal operation without the need to change the battery.
- The EKS operator can easily attain access to this performance. The cabin offers a generously sized workplace with outstanding vision. At the centre of the control concept, is the twopiece console for the operator and the large information display.
Advantages in overview
- Pioneering 3-phase AC technology
- Modular design
- RFID floor control (optional)
- Integral Jungheinrich personnel
- High throughput and order-picking
- Economic energy management
- Jungheinrich warehouse navigation
Click here to view or download brochure for the
EKS 210/312 Order Pickers
Click here to view or download Jungheinrich EKS 210 312 data sheet
GET A FREE QUOTE
For more information on our range of Jungheinrich forklifts - call 0800 538 735 or click the Free quote button and we will contact you as soon as we can.