- Outstanding residual capacity – even with double depth stacking
- Significantly higher driving safety and comfort due to ProTrac suspension system
- Highest handling turnover rates through superior lift speeds
- Superior energy efficiency due to perfect balancing of all powertrain components
High residual capacity, high performance, an innovative suspension system and superior energy efficiency are only some of the strengths of the new Jungheinrich ETR pantograph reach trucks of series 2 and 3. Whether for handling pallets or operating in drive-through and drive-in racking, whether for extremely narrow areas, low clearances or for single shift or multishift applications: The series 2 and 3 pantograph reach trucks are the perfect solution for every application.
The main advantages:
- For deep (2 pallets depth) reach applications (ETR 335d only) at lift heights of up to 10 m the residual capacity is still at 1.600 kg.
- In addition to a substantial increase in overall stability the newly developed ProTrac suspension system generates a high level of driving safety and comfort, especially in corners and on rough floors. This performance helps to boost the drivers confidence while operating the truck, leading to higher productivity.
- Outstanding material handling throughput is achieved by combining excellent acceleration and the highest lift speeds on the market.
- Options like the fork camera, which allows for safe and efficient load handling at great lift hights, further enhance productivity.
- Remarkable energy efficiency is accomplished by a perfectly balanced setup of all powertrain components as well as the sophisticated Jungheinrich AC technology. This enables operators to run two consecutive shifts on a single battery charge.
- The compact design allows for working aisle widths as narrow as 2.652 mm (ETR 230).
- A wide range of baseleg openings, battery compartments and load wheel configurations facilitate optimum customization of the truck to the specific requirements of each material handling operation. In addition, there are numerous options and assistance systems available so that we are able to offer exactly the right ETR for your individual application!
Advantages in overview
- Double-depth stacking
- ProTrac suspension system
- Highest efficiency
- Highly Adaptable
- Strong performance
- Intuitive ergonomics