Central Forklift Group and Seen Safety are pleased to be working together to help support your health & safety requirements
Managing the safety of pedestrians working near heavy mobile equipment can be challenging and stressful. SEEN sensors make pedestrian detection easy by detecting the reflective tape on high-vis safety gear*. If a pedestrian gets too close, they and the driver receive an audible alert.
- Works with standard Class 2 high-vis gear*
- Easy plug ‘n’ play installation by auto electrician
- Easily change sensor settings using SEEN’s free app
- Reliable detection in all conditions
- Customisable, targeted detection zones
- Optional reverse-only activation
- Tag anything with reflective tape
- Low upfront cost
- No ongoing cost
- No IT integration
- No scheduled maintenance
*To ensure maximum detectability, SEEN recommends the use of ANSI Class 2 or equivalent high-vis safety apparel.
Copyright © 2021 Seen Safety Limited. All rights reserved. International patents pending and granted. Seen, Seen Safety, IRIS, IRIS-i are trademarks of Seen Safety Limited.
For more information on SEEN IRIS 860 sensors or to book a trial,
please contact Central Forklift Group on 0800 538 735 or email@example.com