Heli Forklifts New Series lithium forklifts are available now from Central Forklift Group and our authorised partners.
YOUR BEST CHOICE!
The new lithium-ion special forklift combines strong performance, high efficiency within a compact structure – reports from around the world are that this lithium powered machine is comparable with an Internal Combustion forklift in its performance.
Steve Mackay, Director at Central Forklift Group says, “this forklift is a real game changer for our industry, being able to deliver lithium forklifts for tough jobs, working all sorts of hours and at the same time offering reduced fuel cost saving, is massive for us.” Steve recommends getting in touch with our team and ask the question, have a look at your diesel or gas bills, we can show you genuine savings.
Lithium battery forklift vs. Lead-acid battery forklift vs. IC forklifts
The team have been impressed by the updated
G2 Series improvements which include:
- Fast speed charging – 2 hours rather than the overnight charging required by other electric models.
- Environmentally Friendly - this model ticks the boxes for low emission and noise.
- Driver comfort and safety – Automatic deceleration on inclines, warning lights and driver OPS are now standard, whole system emergency button to disconnect the trucks control system.
- Efficiency – small turning radius, fast lifting speeds, 3 speed model
- Tested and adapted for the New Zealand market by the manufacturer and Central Forklifts Group’s operations team.
Rental and Finance options are available (subject to terms and conditions). After sales servicing from the Central Forklift team, ensures you are getting the best out of your forklift.