- Maximum throughput with the lowest energy consumption
- Sensitive handling whilst driving and lifting
- Spacious operators seat
- Assistance systems to adapt trucks to your specific application
Space-saving design, high performance data, innovative technology and optimum ergonomic working conditions. These are the strengths of the Jungheinrich ETM/ETV 214/216 reach trucks. Whether for handling pallets, operating in drive-through or drive-in racking. Whether for extremely narrow areas or low clearances. Whether for single shift or multishift applications: the ETV 214/216 reach trucks offer the perfect solution for every application.
The main advantages:
- Space saving with narrow aisle widths from 2711 mm.
- Residual capacities of 1000 kg up to more than 10 metres lift height.
- The very latest drive and control technology ensure greater throughput whilst at the same time reducing energy consumption.
The advanced ergonomics and technology promote productivity and motivate operators, thanks to:
- A generously dimensioned cab and outstanding visibility both during travel and when stacking and retrieving.
- Automotive layout of pedals.
- Curve Control – the automatic reductions of speed when cornering.
180° and 360° steering: Allows the operator to select between minimum turning radius and rapid change in travel direction.
SOLO-PILOT control lever: For sensitive stacking, even at high lift heights.
The right configuration for your needs: An extensive catalogue of options with a wide variety of assistance systems and battery versions from 465 to 775 Ah ensures the truck can be adapted to suit any application.
Advantages in overview
- High-performance mast
- soloPILOT control lever
- Assistance systems (optional)
- Ergonomic cockpit
- Easy-to-read colour display
- Optional packages for different conditions of use
Click here to view or download brochure for the
ETV 110/112 Electric reach truck
Click here to view or download Jungheinrich Reach trucks overview
GET A FREE QUOTE
For more information on our range of
Jungheinrich forklifts - call 0800 538 735 or click the Free quote button and we will contact you as soon as we can.