|Modules for process integration: RFID technology, multiple height and weight checks, Logistics Interface
Highly flexible model with modular construction and integrated RFID positioning technology
Up to 25 percent greater performance due to warehouse navigation with semi-automatic approach (optional)
- Ergonomic workstation with electrically adjustable control panel
- The EKX 410 high rack stacker ensures a high degree of efficiency in the narrow aisle warehouse. It sets new standards in terms of flexibility, economic efficiency and ergonomics.
- Flexibility through modular construction: The Jungheinrich modular system has more than 5 million possible configurations providing flexibility from the outset. The advantage is adaptability to any warehousing and logistics strategy. Intelligent truck management with our in-house electronic controller, and CAN bus system offers options for a wide range of requirements with a large number of additional safety features available.
- Excellent performance and energy efficiency: The important factors for fast throughput and outstanding cost efficiency. This is precisely what is offered by the Jungheinrich 3-phase AC technology with higher performance data and greater dynamics, matched by improved energy utilisation. The advantage: Fully usable throughout two shifts in normal operation without battery change.
- This high efficiency is available to the EKX operator with effortless ease. The cab offers a generously sized workplace with outstanding vision. The central point is the electrically adjustable control panel:
- Information transmitted via colour display. Important operating data is displayed rapidly and clearly in icon form.
- Soft keys to control functions and menus.
- Travel and hydraulics control via thumb operation.
- Two-handed operation for high safety and operating comfort. Sensors register the operator’s touch and pass this information on to the on-board computer.
Advantages in overview
- Pioneering 3-phase AC technology
- Economic energy management
- Jungheinrich warehouse navigation system (optional)
- Commissioning and maintenance
- Additional equipment
- Control and CAN-Bus system
- RFID ground control (optional)
- Ergonomic benefits and comfort
- Reliable operation – high availability
- Integrated Jungheinrich personnel protection system (PPS)
Click here to view or download brochure for the
High Rack Stackers
Click here to view or download Jungheinrich
Brochure for narrow aisle warehouses
GET A FREE QUOTE
For more information on our range of Jungheinrich forklifts - call 0800 538 735 or click the Free quote button and we will contact you as soon as we can.