- Most powerful motor for highest throughput efficiency
- Individual options for an optimum workstation
- Intuitive operation via jetPILOT multifunctional steering wheel
- Ergonomic lift for efficient order picking
The Jungheinrich ECE 310 combines maximum picking performance with optimum energy efficiency and first-class operator comfort. The basis for this is the combination of high technical performance with a number of ergonomic advantages.
Various options packages and the load/steer angle-dependent Curve Control assistance system fully exploit the strengths of the ECE 310: Dynamic acceleration, safe cornering and high maximum speed simultaneously with the best possible energy utilisation.
In addition, there are the advantages of a perfect workstation for comfortable picking: The central operator position features not only optimum all-round visibility but also the easy availability of all controls and accessory parts.
The JetPilot multifunctional steering wheel also features:
- Intuitive and comfortable operation, similar to a car, plus a safe and secure grip.
- Lessening the strain on neck and spinal column when cornering.
- One-handed operation and automatic return of the steering wheel to straight line travel.
- Adjustable to individual body size.
The comfort features already installed in the standard models and the comprehensive options guarantee appropriate adaptation to suit all applications.
With ergonomic lift the ECE 310 is able to lift loads of up to 1000 kg to an ergonomic height of up to 750 mm so that the operator can conveniently deposit the goods at the "right" height.
Advantages in overview
- Comfortable and safe order picking
- Complete overview provided by central display and clear instruments
- Lithium-ion technology
- Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Long operating times
- Better to see and be seen
- Additional equipment
Click here to view or download brochure for the
ECE 310 Order Pickers
Click here to view or download Jungheinrich ECE 310 Order Pickers data sheet
GET A FREE QUOTE
For more information on our range of Jungheinrich forklifts - call 0800 538 735 or click the Free quote button and we will contact you as soon as we can.