The EKS 110 is the ideal truck for order picking processes from the first to the third racking levels. With a maximum platform height of 3 m, order picking heights of up to 4.6 m can be reached.
The cantilevered design enables both open and closed pallets to be picked up.
Options available for the load section are fixed forks (can also be walked on with a guard (L)) and auxiliary lift (Z) for the ergonomic depositing of picked items.
The new 3.2-kW drive system facilitates travel speeds of up to 14 km/h. The acceleration values are also optimised to contribute towards efficient order picking. Various options packages and the load/steer angle-dependent Curve Control assistance system fully exploit the strengths of the EKS 110: Dynamic acceleration, safe cornering and high maximum speed with the best possible energy utilisation.
The EKS 110 workstation is designed to make work easier:
- Optimum movement options enable fatigue-free working when entering and exiting and when travelling and order picking.
- Intuitive and ergonomic arrangement of all controls.
- The 4-inch display provides information on the battery charge status, number of service hours, travel speeds and provides a choice of three travel programs via soft key.
Advantages in overview
- Efficient order picking
- Robust design
- Long operation times
- High process reliability thanks to order-picking optimisation
- Ergonomic workstation
- All the better to see and be seen
- Lithium-ion technology